ITRN Conference 2017
IRISH TRANSPORT RESEARCH NETWORK CONFERENCE 2017 – Call for papers
The Irish Transport Research Network (ITRN) is now calling for papers for its annual conference to be held this year at the University College Dublin on the 28th and 29th of August. Abstracts can be submitted HERE
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Sustainable & green transportation
- Electric and alternative fuel vehicles
- Connected vehicles, automated vehicles and intelligent vehicles
- Transport & environment
- Transport & society
- Transport & safety
- Public transport & Transport infrastructure
- Transport economics
- Big data in transportation
- Logistics & freight transport
- Interdisciplinary and emerging topic in transport and traffic engineering
- • The abstracts (maximum word count 500) are required to be submitted by 31st March 2017 via www.itrn.ie using the abstract template.
• Authors will be notified of acceptance (or rejection) of abstracts via email by the 30th of April 2017.
ITRN2017 is an opportunity for academia & industry professionals to promote, share and discuss issues and developments in the field of transportation. For updates & information on ITRN2017 visit www.itrn.ie.